Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Ronnie Wood Says Faces Recording New Music, Names New Stones Reissue - wmgk.com

sedar.indah.link

Ronnie Wood shared some very interesting news about Faces and the Rolling Stones in a new interview.

Wood told U.K.’s The Times (as transcribed by Ultimate Classic Rock), “I saw Mick [Jagger] here [at my new home in London] last week, and Rod [Stewart] and Kenney [Jones] were here yesterday. Me and Mick have done nine new tracks for the [40th anniversary] re-release of ‘Tattoo You.’ And me, Rod and Kenney have been recording some new Faces music.”

Wood would accurately conclude, “I’ve had a front-row seat on some amazing rock ‘n’ roll projects these past couple of weeks. I’m making every day count. Not wasting a moment.”

While the interview included these two surprising pieces of music news, the premise of it was to discuss Wood’s battle with cancer. He shared back in April that he battled and beat cancer for the second time during the coronavirus pandemic. Wood told U.K.’s The Sun, “I had lung cancer in 2017 and I had small-cell [cancer] more recently that I fought in the last lockdown.” Fortunately, Wood’s doctors caught the small-cell cancer early, and he said he was given “the all-clear” once again.

As for how he’s feeling today, Wood told The Times, “I’m well. I’m strong. And I’m adaptable. But it has taken a lot of fighting, a lot of stamina to get through it.”

Rolling Stones: Their 50 Best Songs Ranked

Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock news blogger who's well versed in etiquette and extraordinarily nice.

Adblock test (Why?)



"wood" - Google News
July 20, 2021 at 09:55PM
https://ift.tt/3rvpMi8

Ronnie Wood Says Faces Recording New Music, Names New Stones Reissue - wmgk.com
"wood" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3du6D7I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Best Furniture for Small Spaces, According to 8 Designers - Architectural Digest

sedar.indah.link Choosing furniture for small spaces can be a headache. With sky-high rents and property prices in urban areas like New Yor...

Popular Posts